As much as I wish I could do it all, I can’t! Resources for fellow readers and writers should be shared with abandon. This page includes links to professionals I can personally recommend to assist you in your publishing needs. Also listed are helpful websites and blogs I find myself seeking out time and time again.
Resources for Readers and Writers
My strengths as a publishing professional entail line editing and copyediting manuscripts to truly make every word count. I also excel in critiquing completed manuscripts that have already undergone a few rounds of revision. While I can also format print and e-books, openings are limited. To that end, it is my pleasure to offer this list of vetted resources.
- Anna Cruz (Focuses on graphic art.)
- EDH Graphics (Erin Dameron-Hill)
- Night Owl Freelance (Vanessa Gonzales)
- Cristen Iris (founder of Blue Mantis and Red Cricket Press)
- Donna Cook (award-winning author)
- Renee Settle (developer of the 12 Minutes a Day program for non-writers)
- Renee Settle (Your Story Matters)
- Heather Adkins (CyberWitch Press)
- Denise Baer (Baer Books Press)
- Guido Henkel (writer and game designer)
Please visit my Amazon Storefront for helpful book titles on the writing and editing process.